We just released version 1.5.2 and have a number of exciting updates to show you!
- Added Time Tracking functionality to job details.
- Added your total daily earnings to each date market in the Jobs Tab.
- Changed the job actions so that the new actions are now “Cancel,” “Reschedule,” and “Complete.”
- Fixed a bug that caused some past due dates to be from the future. Weird.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain jobs to not generate a Stripe invoice.
- Fixed bug causing completed jobs to generate two records in our database.
- Fixed a bug throwing an error when deleting a job.
- Fixed a bug blocking users from being able to delete their account.
- Fixed a bug with the way “uncanceling” and “incompleting” jobs work.
- Removed the “Skip Job” action and made “Cancel Job” reversible.