There are a few situations where you would need to invoice a client for another service than one they are already set up for on a recurring basis. For example, you may need to add a service to an existing job or schedule a one-off job (eg. landscaping install) for a client that is separate from their regularly recurring service (eg. lawn maintenance). We’ve got you covered on both, but let’s take them one at a time.
To add a service to an existing job, follow these simple steps:
- In the Jobs tab, tap on the job you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the “Services” section and tap “Edit”.
- Add the extra service(s) and tap “Save”.
- Tap “edit” next to the price section, then update the price to reflect the new total. This should include the price of each service listed in that job.
- Tap “Save”.
This can be done on the spot or it can be done for any job in the future.
If you’re going to make a separate trip to the client’s property for the new service, follow these steps:
- In the Jobs tab, tap the blue circle with a “+” in it to add a new job.
- Select the client you are adding a job for.
- Select the service you will perform for the client and tap “confirm”.
- Enter the price for the service and tap “confirm”.
- Select the date you will perform the service on and tap “confirm”. Remember, you can easily reschedule any job using the steps found in the “How to Reschedule a Job” article. If you don’t know where the new job fits best into your schedule, just select today’s date, confirm the job, then reschedule it once you've had more time to choose a date.
- Review the job details, then tap “Add Job”.
The job will now show up in your schedule in the jobs tab.